Django, PyISAPIe and IIS

For those poor souls who are forced to deploy Django on IIS, I feel your pain. I spent the better part of my morning fixing a broken PyISAPIe. To shortcut your trek, here's what I've found.

Signals have changed since the last release. To fix this, I altered the call to signals to directly call the signals instead of importing the signals module. I then updated the signal calls themselves to reflect the new style.

Another change in Django since the latest version of PyISAPIe was released is a conversion from path to pathinfo. This fix was easy enough. Just change to the following in PyISAPIeRequest._init__ :::

        This.path = This.path_info = Env.URL

The last issue was some errors involving multi-part forms. Thanks to this post, I was able to solve that issue.

© 2012 - 2020 · Home — Theme Simpleness